OceanCityMarylandHouseRentals.com does not collect personally-identifiable information (name, address, email address, or other unique identifiers) on our web site unless you subscribe to one of our mailing lists, newsletters, post comments on our blog, send us an email requesting assistance or information or fill out, complete then submit one of the voluntary forms which reside on our website.
OceanCityMarylandHouseRentals.com does not sell or rent member or website visitor information under any circumstances. We do not share member or visitor information without prior consent except as compelled by law.
All OceanCityMarylandHouseRentals.com staff, board members, cooperating attorneys, interns, volunteers and consultants are bound by law or contract to keep confidential any visitor information they receive or come in contact with as part of their assistance on our website: OceanCityMarylandHouseRentals.com
Information Collected and Stored Automatically:
When you visit our website to read pages or download information, we automatically collect, log and store the following non-identifying information:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address from which you access our web site. An IP address is a unique number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you are surfing the web.
- The type of browser, such as Firefox or Internet Explorer and the operating system; Windows, Mac or Linux, used to access our site.
- The date and time our site is accessed, for the purpose of monitoring demand.
- The pages visited, for the purpose of improving the usefulness of our web site by providing helpful links and removing page content that is not being read.
- The last site you visited, if you traveled to our site via a link from a previous site. We use this information to analyze how our visitors find our website: OceanCityMarylandHouseRentals.com
- We do not use persistent ID cookies on our website. We sometimes use ‘sessions’ cookies, which are files or file entries placed on your computer's hard drive by a web site that allow monitoring of your use of the site. No personally identifiable information is permanently retained on either the internet visitor's computer or by OceanCityMarylandHouseRentals.com computers or our web service provider's computers. Sessions cookies expire after you close your browser.
- The information gathered does not identify you personally. We maintain the above information in system logs. We use this information; for site testing, handling a spike in traffic, for diagnosis of technical problems and with research projects designed to assist us with making our website more useful to visitors. For example; to learning the number of visitors to our site, the number of pages landed on and the level of interest in specific material on specific pages.
We do not track or record information about identifiable individuals and their visits. Furthermore; in all of the above situations, we delete the information after it becomes apparent the information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was retained.
Voluntarily Submitted Information:
When you send us personally-identifying information in an e-mail or by filling out one of our forms, we use the information you provide only to help us gather the information needed to respond to your request. In an effort to respond to your requests or answer your questions, information you submit may be viewed by various people within the oceancitymarylandhouserentals.com staff. Any questionnaires, surveys, opinion polls or any public notices issued by us in which interested persons are invited to comment by e-mail will contain a notice of what we intend to do with the data gathered. Once received, the information in your e-mail is protected in accordance with law (e.g., the Privacy Act and the Freedom of Information Act).
Third Party Publication:
When you contribute information; photos, videos or text copy (articles, blog, posts etc.) for publication. Oceancitymarylandhouserentals.com may post your name and contact information to provide you with attribution.
Disclosure of your information:
Oceancitymarylandhouserentals.com endeavors to provide the highest level of protection for your information. We only disclose personal identifiable information about you to third parties, in limited circumstances; with your consent or when it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other judicial or administrative order. When we are required by law to disclose your information, we will attempt to notify you (unless we are prohibited) to give you an opportunity to object to the disclosure. Notification will be attempted via email or postal service depending on which contact information you submitted to us.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Our web site contains links to many other locations on the web, including interactive links to sites like Twitter for which we have no authority over. Once you travel via a link to another site you are subject to the policies of the new site. We encourage all users to read the privacy policies of any website visited via links from: OceanCityMarylandHouseRentals.com
*Use of the website: Oceancitymarylandhouserentals.com or any of our affiliates’ sites is at your own risk. Our site is in no way responsible for any damages to you financially or otherwise that may arise from your use of our site or any of our linked sites.
Updating or Removing Your Information
At any time you may request that we correct, update or delete any information you have submitted to us simply by sending an email to: help@OceanCityMarylandHouseRentals.com